www-Sharp is a professional easy-to-use MSHTML (IE)-based wysiwyg HTML and DHTML editor and RAD for both server-side and client-side HTML applications.
For server-side HTML applications www-Sharp includes syntax editor with highlighting for many languages including JScript, VBScript, C#, VB.Net, JScript.Net, PHP, Perl and many others. ASP.Net developers could create .Net assemblies with .Net IDE.
For client-side HTML applications www-Sharp includes powerfull HTML editor that combines syntax editor with wysiwyg HTML designer based on Internet Explorer with many unique features such as DOM tree preview/edit, script-based editing of HTML pages, HTML formatter, customized editors for HTML controls.
HTML applications (HTA) compiler allows create full featured compiled HTML applications. Hosting .Net objects makes those applications as powerfull as C# or VB.Net applications.
Visual snippets (snippet can be HTML page with embedded script that is used to build actual snippet text) and other tools will make working with source code very convenient.
Additional tools included in www-Sharp will help with development of HTML and DHTML applications. These tools include:
- HTML/DHTML editor
- Visual editor for HTML files with many unique features;
- XML editor
- Visual editor for XML files;
- RTF editor
- Editor for RTF files;
- Text editor
- Text editor with syntax highlighting for many languages;
- HTML help project
- IDE for HTML help projects;
- .Net project
- IDE for .Net (C#, VB.Net, JScript.Net) projects;
- WMI viewer
- Windows management interfaces viewer;
- ADS (ADSI) viewer
- Active directory services viewer;
- Database viewer
- Database explorer;
- COM type libraries explorer
- Object browser for COM objects;
- .Net assemblies explorer
- Object browser for .Net assemblies.
www-Sharp allows quickly create html pages and use newest technologies such as HTML+TIME 2.0.
www-Sharp includes www-Sharp.Runtime - in-process web-server that greatly enhances HTML application model introduced in Internet Explorer 5. www-Sharp.Runtime allows run PHP/ASP/ASP.Net/ISAPI applications without need for standalone web-server.
www-Sharp.Runtime is a pluggable protocol handler that works as in-process web-server and lets run HTML applications (HTA) and web-based applications (PHP, ASP.Net applications) on local computer.
- HTML files
- ASP (custom implementation, is not fully compatible with IIS ASP)
- ASP.Net (requires Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and .Net Framework)
www-Sharp.Runtime significanlty extends HTA model introduced by Microsoft with
Internet Explorer 4. With www-Sharp.Runtime it is possible to run ASP/PHP/ASP.Net/ISAPI
applications without running web-server. Because www-Sharp.Runtime works as in-process
server, it is possible to exchange data (strings, numbers, COM objects) between
different parts of application - for example, between PHP code and ASP.Net code
or between server-side script and client-side script. To run HTA with www-Sharp.Runtime
- just enter its URL in run dialog, for example - www-sharp://www-Sharp.Admin/.
www-Sharp.ClrHost SDK, freeware
www-Sharp.ClrHost is an extension for HTML applications (HTA). It lets compile HTA into single file (like HTML help file) and host .Net objects in HTML application.
www-Sharp.ClrHost SDK lets you:
- Access .Net framework objects from HTML applications;
- Place .Net controls on HTML pages (some .Net controls can not be placed on HTML page);
- Bind ADO.Net DataSet and DataView to HTML controls;
- Compile HTML applications into single file.
- Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP, 2003
- Internet explorer 5.5 or higher
- 300MHz or better processor
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB on hard disk
If you have any questions about www-Sharp or want to send bug-report, please write email@example.com
What users say
I am happy to be able to list your software at Softpicks Network It really is a valued contribution that I and the rest of my team sincerely appreciate. Thank you very much for this opportunity.
We have checked your software twice and it is great ! So here is your award of 5 stars !