www-Sharp.ClrHost - component that hosts .Net framework in HTML applications inside IE (Internet explorer). It loads .Net runtime on demand and lets you create .Net object to use them in scripts (JScript, VBScript, PerlScript, Python and others ActiveX scripts that could be executed on HTML page).
www-Sharp.ClrHost is designed to be used from HTML applications (HTA) and files located on user computer using file: protocol. www-Sharp.ClrHost contains also HTA compiler that can produce compiled HTML applications.
Usign .Net objects from HTML applications makes them a very powerfull alternative for standard Win32 and .Net Windows forms applications. Attractive user interface created in HTML and DHTML and powered by CSS combined with power of .Net framework and compiled with www-Sharp will make developement easy and rapid and applications attractive to end-users.
www-Sharp.ClrHost can also be used to place custom .Net controls onto HTML page. Only COM-visible controls are supported. Some .Net controls can not be placed on HTML page.
- HTML applications compiler - compile HTA into single file that can be run with only double-click;
- Use .Net framework object in HTML applications;
- Use .Net framework controls in HTML applications;
- Use ADO.Net DataSet and DataView as data bindings on HTML page with dataSrc and dataFld attributes.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Windows 98, Me
- Internet explorer 5.5 or higher
- .Net framework (1.1 or higher is very recommended). .Net framework is not required if .Net objects and controls are not used and www-Sharp.ClrHost SDK is used only to produce compiled HTML applications
- 300MHz or better processor
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB on hard disk
If you have any questions about www-Sharp.ClrHost or want to send bug-report, please write email@example.com