www-Sharp.Runtime - in-process web-server that greatly enhances HTML application model introduced in Internet Explorer 5. www-Sharp.Runtime allows run PHP/ASP/ASP.Net/ISAPI applications without need for standalone web-server.
www-Sharp.Runtime is a pluggable protocol handler that works as in-process web-server.
- HTML files
- ASP (custom implementation, is not fully compatible with IIS ASP)
- ASP.Net (requires Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and .Net Framework)
www-Sharp.Runtime significanlty extends HTA model introduced by Microsoft with
Internet Explorer 4. With www-Sharp.Runtime it is possible to run ASP/PHP/ASP.Net/ISAPI
applications without running web-server. Because www-Sharp.Runtime works as in-process
server, it is possible to exchange data (strings, numbers, COM objects) between
different parts of application - for example, between PHP code and ASP.Net code
or between server-side script and client-side script. To run HTA with www-Sharp.Runtime
- just enter its URL in run dialog, for example - www-sharp://www-Sharp.Admin/.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Windows 98, Me
- Internet explorer 5.5 or higher
- 300MHz or better processor
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB on hard disk
If you have any questions about www-Sharp.Runtime or want to send bug-report, please write firstname.lastname@example.org